New for 2018, Hobie have partnered with Marine Mat to bring complete EVA deck pad coverage to some of their most popular fishing kayaks. Hobie’s EVA deck pad kits are custom fit to every curve of the kayak and deliver supreme comfort, traction and sound dampening qualities. The double layered, closed cell foam construction features a brushed finish and is mold, mildew and stain resistant. Applies using a strong peel-and-stick adhesive backing. UV stable in harsh climates. Available in 3 stylish color schemes for the Pro Angler 12, Pro Angler 14 and Outback models, and one color scheme for the new Mirage Compass model.
– Closed cell EVA foam
– UV-stable for durability – perfect for the Aussie sun
– Quick and easy to clean
– Mold, mildew and stain resistant
– Keeps the deck cooler when in direct sunlight
– Shock absorbing ans sound dampening
– Increased traction
Looking forward to getting these kits in stock soon and onto your kayaks!
Call either shop for further information.
Set your course with the new Mirage® Compass, the newest addition to Hobie’s fleet of award-winning kayaks.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive® pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes it nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
We will keep you up to date on when we can expect to see the Mirage Compass in store, in the meantime please visit http://www.sunstatehobie.com.au/hobie-mirage-series/ for more information.
Hobie® has added some exciting new RailBlaza accessories to their product offerings including the Visibility Kit II. Simple, effective, efficient and compact enough to stow on-board all the time to ensure you are visible at all times on the water.
– LED technology for ultra long run-time.
– 3 modes: Full brightness nav mode, Low brightness and flashing emergency mode.
– Waterproof to 1 meter.
– Floats with lens above water in the event of a capsize.
– Fits any RailBlaza or H-Rail StarPort mounting base.
– Compatible with all RailBlaza and H-Rail StarPort bases.
– Powered by 3 AAA batteries.