- AquaVue boat hire in Hervey Bay, have a Getaway available for family hire. For bookings, call 41255528
- Redlands Kayak Tours now have use our new model Hobie Quest 11s. Give Katrina a call on1300 529258
- Horseshoe Bay Watersports at beautiful Magnetic Island off Townsville, hire Hobie Cat Waves. give them a call if you would like to hire one of these easy-to-sail cats 47581336
- Are you keen to hit the north Queensland Barra impoundments, but don’t have the time to drive there and back?Yehah Boat and camper Hire can provide vehicles, campers and quality fishing kayaks (Hobies of course) for your fly-in, fly out Barra fishing experience. check out www.yehah.com.au
- On the Sunshine Coast,Twin Waters Resort, Ocean Drive Mudjimba has a fleet of Hobie Wave Catamarans available free for use of guests www.twinwatersresort.com.au/
- At Noosa Beach Sailing you can enjoy the freedom of being on the water in the beautiful Laguna Bay. After a simple briefing and some trial runs, you will soon be off and sailing.
0404 838773 for bookings or visit the website www.noosasailing.com.au
- At Golden Beach Catamaran Hire Caloundra you can sail the waters of the Pumicestone Passage on Hobie Wave catamarans.
Contact Carl and Nicky 0401 657830 for bookings.
Whilst in Brisbane, visit: Riverlife Adventure Centre
Discover Brisbane’s adventure precinct in the heart of the city. Our daily adventure program allows you to explore the Brisbane River, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank, Botanical Gardens and bikeways. Choose from activities such as kayaking, mountain biking, outdoor rock climbing and abseiling, rollerblading, inflatable boats, fitness sessions, massage and lots more.Riverlife use Hobie’s Lanai, Maui and Quest models. Sessions with qualified instructors and casual hire of kayaks start at just $25 per person. Full day passes are available for $65. Group bookings with qualified instructors are also available. Open seven days, find us at the Naval Stores, located in parkland at the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs on the edge of the Brisbane River. (nearest vehicle access is via Lower River Terrace or River Terrace, Kangaroo Point)
For more information and bookings, phone: (07) 3891 5766,
How about a Hobie holiday in the Whitsundays?
Contact www.hamiltonisland.com.au for your tropical island holiday.
Hayman Great Barrier Reef is the perfect spot to relax and unwind while you enjoy fine food, great activities and the beauty of the Barrier Reef. www.hayman.com.au